Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kingdom Hearts Quotes


Kairi's letter to Sora
"
Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope for our hearts to blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard, Or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky, One destiny." - Kairi

Sora's Quote

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line a pieces up-- yours and mine. - Sora

Axel's Quote
"If you have a dream don't wait. Act." - Axel

Sora's other Quote
"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out. I know, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts...is light!" - Sora

Note: These are'nt all the quotes in Kingdom Hearts these are the Quotes I, myself adore.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone here is looking for sora keyblade, can buy Sora Keyblade from swordskingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, really appreciated. Found some good quality kingdom hearts keyblades at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete